|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1ton|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Ton/Month|
|CAS NO:||9003-05-8||Other Name:||Polyacrylamide, Flocculant|
|Appearance:||White Granule||Molecular Weight:||3-18 Million|
|Adsorbent Variety:||Molecular Sieve||Purity:||>=90%|
|Application:||Sewage Water Treatment||Application 2:||Coal Mine Washing, Oil Field Etc|
sewage treatment chemicals,
industrial water treatment chemicals
English name: poly(acrylamide) macromolecule
English alias: Polyacrylamide; Acrylamide; Cationic Polyacrylamide;
CAS No.: 9003-05-8
Molecular formula: C3H5NO
Molecular weight: 71.07790
Exact quality: 71.03710
Appearance and traits: white to pale yellow particles
Density: 1.3 g/cm3
Flash point: >230 °F
Refractive index: n20/D 1.452
Stability: Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents, aluminium, copper, iron, iron salts
Storage conditions: Normal temperation avoiding moisture condition
Polyacrylamide PAM, which is a copolymer of ionic units and acrylamide in different proportions, is a water-soluble polymer white particle polymer with a certain number of positive, negative and medium in its molecular chain. Sexual charge and strong adsorption gene, which can neutralize the surface charge of the colloidal particles of suspended solids in the treated water, destroying its stability, and the colloidal particles after destabilization are under the bridge of the high molecular polymer active genes. Adsorption, rapid formation of larger floc sinking, thus the ultimate goal of solid-liquid separation. Therefore, it works best with inorganic coagulants.
This product is a water-soluble polymer which is obtained by copolymerization of anoinic monomer and acrylamide in different proportions. It can adsorb, collide, bridge, and wrap the colloid or suspended particles in water to make it aggregate into coarse flocs, thus improving and accelerating the solid-liquid separation process, including sedimentation, clarification, concentration and sewage process.
1. This product is used for the treatment of urban domestic sewage and industrial organic wastewater. It is positive in the acidic or salty medium, and it is very effective for flocculation, sedimentation and clarification of the false floating particles with negative charge.
2. Used for sludge dewatering. According to the nature of the sludge, the corresponding grade of this product can be selected to effectively carry out gravity sludge dewatering before the sludge enters the dewatering machine. When the product is dehydrated, it can produce large flocs, non-stick filter cloth, no scattering during pressure filtration, less dosage, high dehydration efficiency, and the moisture content of the mud cake can reach below 80%.
3. Water treatment flocculant for waterworks with surface water as water source. Low dosage, good effect and low cost. Especially in combination with inorganic flocculants, the effect is better.
The dosage range of varies from 0.2 - 3.0 ppm depending upon the type of effluent and application. It is always advised to do a jar test for evaluating the functioning and approximate dosage.
Put sample of effluent in a beaker and add it as designated, agitate for 1 minute at 100-120 rpm and then slowly agitate at 60rpm. Determine the floc properly at this time and note the sedimentation and clarity of top solution.
Dissolving time: The time required to dissolve the flocculant varies according to the type of flocculant, water quality, temperature and agitation. However, most flocculants generally require around 1 hour of agitation to completely dissolve the powder. Incomplete mixture of flocculant or lumping may inhibit the performance of the flocculant.
1. It should be formulated into 0.1-0.3% aqueous solution when using, and it is suitable to use neutral water without salty impurities;
2. Spread the dry powder of the product into the stirred water evenly to ensure that it is well dispersed and swollen in the water (do not add water after adding the powder), so as not to form a "fish eye" or block the dosing pipe, and the operation failure occurs. . The stirring speed is controlled at 100-300 rpm;
3. The solution of this series of products should be ready to use, and should not be placed for more than one day after preparation. When preparing, transferring and storing the product, the equipment in contact with the solution is made of stainless steel, plastic, glass or fiberglass;
4. When this series of products is combined with inorganic coagulant, inorganic coagulant should be added first, when there is obvious scented flower (usually about 30-60 seconds), then add this series of products, can not reverse the order Can not be joined at the same time;
5. The dissolved flocculant is applied by a low-shear conveying such as a screw pump or a diaphragm pump.