|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1ton|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Ton/Month|
|CAS NO:||9003-05-8||Other Name:||NPAM, Flocculant, CPAM|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Molecular Weight:||5-20 Million|
|Adsorbent Variety:||Molecular Sieve||Purity:||>=90%|
|Application:||Oil Field||Mesh/ Charge Degree:||Cationic 3%|
viscosity reducing agent,
drilling mud additives
Cationic polyacrylamide CPAM
White fine-sand shaped powder / granule
Solid content % ≥
Nonionic polyacrylamide is mainly used as flocculants with
high selectivity in oil well fluid,and acidic waste water treatment.
As flocculants for water treatment
Thickening agent for Textile printing and coating
Coal washing and sedimentation
Wet strengthening agent, resident agent for paper making
Drilling mud additive for oilfield
Sugar Refining and juice clarifying
Fluid loss control
1. Well Drilling Mud Additives:
In oilfield, as mud additives to increase the viscosity of water to impove the effectiveness of the water flooding process.
2. Industrial Wastewater Treatment:
Dosing polyacrylamide can reduce the consumption of coagulant and speed up sedimentation.
3. Textile Auxiliary Agent:
PAM can be added with some other chemicals to prepare chemical grout, is used to starch textiles, can improve the adhesive property, penetrability and desizing performance, enables the textile to have electrostatic prevention performance, reduces the desizing rate, and reduces the starch mixing spots, cloth machine breaking efficiency, and falling objects.
PAM can be used as fixing agent, residency agent, filtration aid and paper dry and wet intensity reinforcing agent in paper-making industry.
5. Mine Washing:
PAM can be used in coal washing tailing centrifugal separation, for sedimentation and filtration of coal powder and coal mud, and can improve the recovery rate of coal powder and the filtration speed.
6. Sewage Water Treatment:
When sewage water systems are acidophilic, it is more suitable to select nonionic-polyacrylamide, the product can be matched with PAC, aluminium sulphate and the like, and it has the best effect in water treatment.
1. The operator should wear protective equipment. After skin contact, wash it with water;
2, the use of the site, if there is a small amount of leakage, can be washed with a large amount of water; such as a large number of leaks, first sweep and then rinse with a large amount of water, emergency can be sprinkled with a large amount of yellow sand to prevent slipping injuries;
3. This series of products should be sealed thanks to the cool and dry place to prevent moisture;
4. The storage period is one year.
1. It should be formulated into 0.1-0.3% aqueous solution when using, and it is suitable to use neutral water without salty impurities;
2. Spread the dry powder of the product into the stirred water evenly to ensure that it is well dispersed and swollen in the water (do not add water after adding the powder), so as not to form a "fish eye" or block the dosing pipe, and the operation failure occurs. . The stirring speed is controlled at 100-300 rpm;
3. The solution of this series of products should be ready to use, and should not be placed for more than one day after preparation. When preparing, transferring and storing the product, the equipment in contact with the solution is made of stainless steel, plastic, glass or fiberglass;
4. When this series of products is combined with inorganic coagulant, inorganic coagulant should be added first, when there is obvious scented flower (usually about 30-60 seconds), then add this series of products, can not reverse the order Can not be joined at the same time;
5. The dissolved flocculant is applied by a low-shear conveying such as a screw pump or a diaphragm pump.
|What's the Functional Principle of Polyacrylamides?|
Adsorbing suspension particles, polymer chains entangle and cross-link each other to form bridging, and make flocculation structure enlarge and thicken, and has the functions of surface adsorption and electric neutralization.
PAM molecule chain and dispersed phase form bridging bond, ion bond and covalent bond to increase combination strength.