|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 ton|
|Packaging Details:||Iron drum|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Purity:||Min 95%||Appearance:||Light Yellow To Brown-yellow Viscous Liquid|
|Type:||Crude Oil Processing, Dry Agent||Usage:||Petroleum Additives, Surfactants|
|Flash Point/ ℃:||>61||Packing:||25kg/drum Or 200kg/drum|
drilling mud additives,
light yellow liquid
0.90 - 1.05
PH value (25 ℃, 1% aqueous solution)
According to the current use of demulsifiers, demulsifiers can be divided into two categories: water-soluble demulsifiers and oil-soluble demulsifiers.
Demulsifiers are surfactant types, the demulsifier molecules are composed of lipophilic and hydrophilic groups, the lipophilic part is composed of hydrocarbon groups, especially long-chain hydrocarbon groups, and the hydrophilic part is composed of ions or non-ions. A hydrophilic group of the type is formed. There are many types of demulsifiers, which can be classified into cationic, anionic, nonionic, and two-type ionic demulsifiers according to the classification method of surfactants.
(1) The hydrophilic group formed by dissolving the anionic demulsifier in water is a negatively charged ion group, which is further divided into carboxylic acids, sulfonic acids, sulfates and phosphates according to its hydrophilic group. The anionic demulsifiers include carboxylates, sulfonates, and polyoxyethylene fatty sulfates, and have disadvantages such as large dosage, poor effect, and being easily affected by electrolytes.
(2) The hydrophilic group formed by dissolving the cationic demulsifier in water is a positively charged particle group, and the hydrophilic group is mainly a basic nitrogen atom, and also has phosphorus, sulfur, iodine and the like. Cationic demulsifiers mainly have quaternary ammonium salts, which have obvious effects on general crude oil, but are not suitable for heavy oils and aged oils.
(3) The nonionic demulsifier does not dissociate ions after being dissolved in water, and thus has no charge. The nonionic type mainly includes a block polyether with an amine as a starting agent, a block polyether with an alcohol as a starting agent, an alkyl phenolic resin block polyether, and a phenolic aldehyde resin block polyether, including Silicon demulsifier, ultra high molecular weight demulsifier, polyphosphate, modified product of block polyether and zwitterionic demulsifier represented by imidazoline crude oil demulsifier.
(4) Two types of demulsifiers can form positive and negative ions after being dissolved in water. It is cationic in an acidic solution and anionic in an alkaline solution.
It includes dry agent and finished product, which can be used only when methanol and water are used as solvent to prepare the finished product, which is soluble in water and alcohol.Water-soluble demulsifier is the most important demulsifier in domestic market.Can choose different breed and usage amount according to oil quality.
|Type||Appearance||Relative dehydration rate %||Ph|| |
|finished product||Light yellow to brownish-yellow uniform liquid||93||6-8||>61||-20|
Demulsifiers can eliminate the factors that stabilize the original emulsion, leading to aggregation, coalescence, delamination and demulsification of the emulsion. The most important reason for the stability of the emulsion is that the emulsifier forms a charged (or uncharged) interface film with a certain mechanical strength or steric hindrance. Therefore, the main function of the demulsifier is to eliminate the effective action of the emulsifier, and the choice of the demulsifier is to select the characteristics of the emulsifier.
The basic principles for choosing a demulsifier are as follows:
(1) It has good surface activity and can replace the emulsifier in the emulsion from the interface. Emulsifiers are all surface active, otherwise they will not form an adsorption film at the interface. This adsorption is a spontaneous process. Therefore, the demulsifier must also have a strong interfacial adsorption capacity to replace the emulsifier.
(2) The interface film formed by the demulsifier at the oil-water interface may not be firm, and is easily broken under external conditions or when the droplet collides, so that the droplets are prone to coalescence.
(3) The ionic emulsifier can make the droplets charged and stabilized, and the oppositely charged ionic demulsifier can be used to neutralize the surface charge of the droplets.
(4) A nonionic or polymeric demulsifier having a relatively large molecular mass is dissolved in the continuous phase, and the droplets may be aggregated by the bridging action, thereby agglomerating, stratifying, and demulsification.
(5) Solid powder emulsifier Stabilized emulsion A solid wetting agent can be selected as a demulsifier to completely wet the powder into the aqueous phase or the oil phase.
1. The goods as defoamer, used as detergent filler, can also be used as fiber oil.
2. Crude oil demulsifier for dehydration of crude oil, desalination
3. Suitable for oil dehydration, demulsification, viscosity reduction, wax, with a multi-effect. Can achieve a chemical dehydration, and oil clean water. Low temperature operation, viscosity reduction, dispersion of wax can change the old two-stage dehydration process.