|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Supply Ability:||1000 tons / month|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Molecular Formula:||C14H21KO|
|Purity:||99% Min||CAS NO:||123-31-9|
|Type:||Pharmaceutical Intermediate / Syntheses Material Intermediate||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Other Names:||Quinol||Application:||Pharmaceutical Intermediate|
para tert butylphenol,
English name: Hydroquinone
English alias: 1,4-Benzenediol; Quinol; Hydroxyquinone; 1,4-Dihydroxybenzene
CAS No.: 123-31-9
EINECS number: 204-617-8
Molecular formula: C6H6O2
Molecular weight: 110.11
Appearance and shape: off-white powder or white needle crystal
Melting point: 170-174 ° C
Boiling point: 285-287 ° C
Refractive index: 1.689
Flash point: 165 ° C
Water solubility: 70 g/L (20 ° C)
Storage conditions: The warehouse is ventilated and dried at low temperature, and stored separately from oxidants and food additives.
Color: White crystals
A colorless crystalline mass with a phenolic odor. The solubility in water is 2.3% at 40 ° C and 5% at 100 ° C. Soluble in caustic soda and common organic solvents.
1. Add aniline, manganese dioxide and sulfuric acid to the reaction kettle at a molar ratio of 1:3:4. When feeding, the temperature of the chilled water in the jacket should be controlled below 10 °C. The reaction was carried out for 10 hours while stirring, and the reaction temperature was gradually raised to about 25 ° C to form phenylhydrazine. Then, steam is introduced into the reactant to carry out steam distillation, and the distilled phenylhydrazine and water vapor are partially condensed and then flow into the reduction vessel, and then iron powder having a molar ratio of 1:0.7 to phenylhydrazine is added, and the mixture is heated to 90 to 100. At °C, the reaction is carried out for 3 to 4 hours with stirring, and the product of the reduction reaction is hydroquinone. The reduced product was filtered to remove iron oxide residue, and then dehydrated and concentrated under reduced pressure. Then, sodium metabisulfite, activated carbon, and zinc powder are added, and the mixture is heated to boiling to decolorize. After hot filtration, the filtrate is slowly cooled to below 30 ° C. Hydroquinone is precipitated as needle crystals, and after centrifugal dehydration, it is added to a boiling bed and dried at 80 ° C to obtain a finished product.
2. Phenol hydroxylation method Hydrogen peroxide is used as a hydroxylating agent, and the reaction is carried out in the presence of a catalytic amount of a strong inorganic acid or a divalent iron salt or a cobalt salt.
Symbol: GHS05 GHS07 GHS08 GHS09
Signal word: danger
Hazard statement: H302; H317; H318; H341; H351; H410
Packing level: III
Hazard category: 9
Customs code: 2907221000
Dangerous goods transport code: 2662
WGK Germany: 3
Hazard class code: R22; R40; R41; R43; R50; R68
Safety instructions: S26-S36/37/39-S61
RTECS number: MX3500000
Dangerous goods sign: Xn
|Tel||0086 134 35409275|
|Fax||0086 757 84888673|
1. Are you a factory or tarding company?
Our company concentrates on on the production, sales and service for plastic and coating additives, fine chemicals and intermediates.
2. Where dose your company locate?
We locate in Heze, Shandong province of China, also have sales rep. in Foshan
3. Can you provide samples for quality checking before placing an order?
Samples are avaliable upon request, but the shipping cost should be paid by customer.
4. How to get the price list?
Please inqire us by alibaba/email.
5. What's your payment term?
100% TT Before Shipment