|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||Antioxidant DSTP|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T,Payoneer,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||1000 tons / month|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Application:||Antioxidant|
|Other Name:||Distearyl Thiodipropionate||Usage:||Rubber Auxiliary Agent , Plastic Auxiliary Agent|
|Assay:||99% Min||Appearance:||White Crystalline Powder Or Scale|
|Performance 1:||Good Anti-oxidation Performance||CAS NO:||693-36-7|
lubricating oil additives,
English name: Distearyl thiodipropionate
English synonym: 3,3-Thiodipropionic Acid Di-N-Octadecy; 3-[(3-keto-3-stearyloxy-propyl)thio]propionic acid stearyl ester; octadecyl 3-(3-octadecoxy-3-oxopropyl)sulfanylpropanoate; Octadecyl 3-(3-octadecoxy-3-oxo-propyl)sulfanylpropanoate; Distearyl thiodiprop; Distearyl 3,3'-Thiodipropionate 3,3'-Thiodipropionic Acid Dioctadecyl Ester;dioctadecyl 3,3'-thiodipropanoate;Antioxidant 802
CAS No.: 693-36-7
Molecular formula: C42H82O4S
Molecular weight: 683.16
EINECS number: 211-750-5
Related Categories: Carbonyl Compounds; Organic Raw Materials; Synthesis; Catalysts and Auxiliaries; Antioxidants; Plastics and Products; Plastic Antioxidants
|Tested Items||Tested Standard||Test Result|
|Appearance||White crystalline powder or scale||White crystalline powder or scale|
|Melting point, ℃||63.5～68.5||65.5～67.4|
|Saponification value, (mgKOH/g)||160~170||160.9|
White crystalline powder. Melting point 63-69 ° C. Soluble in benzene, chloroform, carbon disulfide and carbon tetrachloride, insoluble in dimethylformamide and toluene insoluble in acetone, ethanol and water.
White granular material, molecular weight 683, melting point 63 ° C, acid value ≤ 0.05 mg KOH / g, soluble in solvents such as benzene, acetone or toluene. This product has excellent decomposing peroxide function and can be used as auxiliary antioxidant for PE, PP, PVC, ABS resin, synthetic rubber and grease. It is especially suitable for long-term thermo-oxidative aging protection of resins such as polyolefins because it can revitalize the phenolic primary antioxidants used together. It is non-polluting, non-staining, and low in volatility. It has good synergistic effect with phenolic antioxidants (such as 264, 1010, 1076, 1098, 1790, CA, etc.) or UV absorbers. The general dosage is 0.05-0.5%.
25kg/ PE Drum, 180kg/drum
1. Polyolefin: DSTDP is an effective stabilizer in polyolefins, especially in PP and HDPE, usually mixed with phenolic antioxidants, which can enhance aging stability and light stability. In most cases, the effect of compounding is better than using the primary antioxidant alone, and the initial color of the material will improve. The effect of the compound addition depends mainly on the mixing ratio of the phenolic antioxidant to the DSTDP (which can be compounded according to requirements from 1:1 to 1:6) and the structure of the phenolic antioxidant. Recommended dosage: 0.05~0.1%.
2. HIPS and ABS: DSTDP is especially suitable for the stabilization of HIPS and ABS resins, and also improves the use of phenolic antioxidants. Recommended dosage: 0.2~1%.
3, other applications: DSTDP can also be applied to animal and vegetable oils, lubricants (oil), fat, paraffin, soap and other organic compounds.
100% TT Before Shipment
|Tel||0086 134 35409275|
|Fax||0086 757 84888673|
1. Are you a factory or tarding company?
Our company concentrates on on the production, sales and service for plastic and coating additives, fine chemicals and intermediates.
2. Where dose your company locate?
We locate in Heze, Shandong province of China, also have sales rep. in Foshan
3. Can you provide samples for quality checking before placing an order?
Samples are avaliable upon request, but the shipping cost should be paid by customer.
4. How to get the price list?
Please inqire us by alibaba/email.
5. What's your payment term?