|Place of Origin:||China (Mainland)|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Classification:||Intermediates, Alkylphenol||Other Names:||N,N-Dimethylacetamide|
|Purity:||99.9% Min||Usage:||Pharmaceutical Intermediates, Iodine (food Grade)|
|CAS No:||127-19-5||EINECS Number:||204-826-4|
Dimethylacetamide, abbreviated as DMAC, is a solvent commonly used as a nonproton polar solvent. Dimethyl acetamide is a colorless transparent liquid, which can be mixed with water, alcohol, ether and other organic solvents, and is a polar solvent. Dimethylacetamide has good thermal stability and can be refined by distillation even if it is stable at boiling point and does not decompose. It is stable in aqueous solution, but hydrolysis will be promoted in the presence of acid and alkali. Due to the introduction of ethyl into the molecular structure, the boiling point of dimethylacetamide is higher than that of dimethylformamide (DMF) by more than 10 ℃ (the boiling point of dimethylformamide is 153 ℃), so it has better thermal and chemical stability than dimethylformamide. In organic synthesis, dimethylacetamide is an excellent catalyst, which can accelerate the reaction of cyclization, halogenation, cyanidation, alkylation and dehydrogenation, and improve the yield of main products.
Antioxidant No. 33;2,4-DTBP;2,4-DTBP;Prodox 146;Prodox 146A-85X
It is mainly used as solvent in organic and pharmaceutical industry, plastic industry for polyamide resin and gum, chemical fiber industry for acrylonitrile spinning solvent, chemical production for catalyst, electrolytic solvent. In coatings industry, it is mainly used as the preparation of paint strippers and a variety of crystalline solvent adducts and complexes, and in analytical chemistry for chemical reagents.
|Acidity(acetic acid) %||0.005max|
1. DMAC is mainly used as solvent for synthetic fibers (acrylonitrile) and polyurethane spinning and polyamide resin synthesis. It is also used as extractive distillation solvent for separating phenylethylene dilute from C8 fraction. It is widely used in polymer films, coatings and pharmaceuticals. At present, it is widely applied in antibiotics and pesticides synthesis in the field of medicine and pesticides.
2. It is also used as catalysts for chemical reactions, electrolytic solvents, paint strippers and various crystalline solvent adducts and complexes.
3. It is usually used as solvent, paint remover, catalyst and organic synthesis
25kg/bag or drum upon request
Although this product is a non-polluting antioxidant, it will slightly change color under the conditions of sunlight exposure and long-term exposure to air, but no migration will occur. Store in a cool, dry place when shading, sealing, moisture-proof, sun-proof, and rain-proof.
1.What is your payment terms?
We accept 30%T/T in advance,70% balance paid before shipment.
2.What is your delivery time?
Shipping within 15-20 days after receiving your payment.
3.How about the sample?
We provide the free sample to you, you just need to cover the courier cost.
WHY CHOOSE US:
1. Product advantage:High quality,direct competitive factory price.
2. Quality and delivery time is strictly controlled.
3. Reasonable price:All products are provideed directly from the manufacturer.
4. Fast reply:All your inquiries will be replied within 12 hours.
5. Our company can provide first-class after sales services to the customers.