|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1ton|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Ton/Month|
|CAS NO:||55295-98-2||Other Name:||Quaternary Ammonium Cationic Polymer|
|Appearance:||Transparent Liquid||Packing:||25 Kg/drum, 200kg, 250kg Drum|
|Type:||Decoloring Flocculant Agent||Assay:||50%|
|Application:||Sewage Water Treatment||Application 2:||Textile, Dyeing, Printing, Dyestuff, Pigment, Ink, Paper Making|
sewage treatment chemicals,
industrial water treatment chemicals
Dicyandiamide formaldehyde resin decolorizer is a kind of organic macromolecular flocculant, quaternary ammonium salt, compared with the traditional common decolorizing flocculant products, it has the advantages of fast flocculation, low dosage, less affected by the coexistence of salt, PH and temperature and other advantages
This product is suitable for the activated sludge process.
Dicyandiamide formaldehyde resin
Water Treatment Chemicals
Textile, dyeing, printing, dyestuff, pigment, ink, paper making
Quaternary ammonium cationic polymer
1) It is mainly used for decolorization treatment of high chroma wastewater in dye factory, and can be applied to wastewater treatment such as active, acidic and disperse dyes.
2) It can also be used for the treatment of wastewater from textiles and printing and the treatment of industrial wastewater such as pigments, inks and paper.
3) This product can also be used as a reinforcing agent for papermaking, a sizing agent and a charge neutralizing agent.
1, using a beaker to take the appropriate amount of wastewater (about 100ml-500ml), adjust the pH to 7-8;
2, add the drug: first add a certain amount of decolorizing agent (0.1 ‰ -1 ‰), stir, add 1 ‰ of PAM aqueous solution 0.2-1ml, stir well, let stand precipitation;
3. Observe whether the chromaticity of the supernatant meets the requirements. If it is not satisfied, adjust the dosage of the medicament and repeat the third step;
4. Calculate the amount of decolorizer and other chemicals in each ton of wastewater based on the test data.
On-site trial process:
First dilute the required agent in the dosing equipment, adjust the dosing flow according to the results of the small test, have a biochemical process, add before the second settling tank outlet or the third settling tank; if there is no biochemical process, directly add In the dosing tank of the pretreatment equipment, the dosage is adjusted according to the effluent color of the sedimentation tank until the discharge standard is met.
1, need to be equipped with special dosing equipment, because the decolorizing agent can react with other agents to form a sediment, so each drug must be equipped with a dosing device; simple dosing device can be used;
2, dosing in the order of dosing, it is recommended to add decolorizing agent, then add inorganic flocculant, and finally add polyacrylamide aqueous solution;
3. During commissioning, the effect is determined according to the clarity and color of the supernatant of the sedimentation tank, and the dosage ratio of different medicaments is appropriately adjusted;
4. The dosage of the drug during the big test may be less than that of the small test, and it may increase. The specific dosage depends on the operation of the field equipment;
5, if the amount of decolorizer changes greatly during operation, it should be re-tested to determine whether there is a major change in the composition of the sewage, and the dosage should be adjusted in time according to the situation.
6, if there are any problems in the debugging process, you can directly contact us, will promptly give you reply and guidance!
^ The dilution factor of the decolorizer is preferably more than 20 times, which is beneficial to the development of the molecular chain of the decolorizer and exerts its performance, and can effectively control the dosage;
^ Decolorizing agent is preferably used in combination with polyaluminum chloride (PAC). The floc and compactness formed by the decolorizing agent are relatively small, and the use of polyaluminum chloride can not only increase the compactness and sedimentation of the floc, It is also possible to reduce the amount of the decolorizing agent by synergistic effect;
^After each dosing, it should be fully stirred. The site should be turbulent to ensure that the agent and the sewage are thoroughly mixed, which is beneficial to strengthen the flocculation effect of the agent;
^ Dosing order is generally first adding decolorizing agent, then adding polyaluminium chloride (PAC), and finally adding polyacrylamide. If special wastewater and special circumstances, decolorizing agent and polyaluminium chloride can be reversed;
^If the supernatant of the wastewater has a whitish phenomenon or the COD of the supernatant is higher than that before the addition, it means that the decolorizer is excessively added, and the dosage of the agent is required to be reduced;
^ Use a beaker to measure the wastewater (the amount of water is above 100ml-500ml, which can reduce the error of the dosage with the large test);
^If the wastewater is acidic or strongly alkaline, first adjust the pH to alkaline, preferably to 7-8, because the decolorizer and polyaluminum chloride are weakly acidic aqueous solutions, which may affect the pH of the water. After the completion of the medicament, it is necessary to regularly check the pH of the sewage system and control the pH of the water environment to 7-8, which is beneficial to the electrical neutralization and ensures the flocculation and sedimentation effect.
1) Dilute the product with 10-40 times of water, then directly add to the water, stir for a few minutes, and then settle or float to obtain the decolorized clear solution.
2) Adjusting the pH of the wastewater to 8-9 can improve the treatment effect.
3) When the color and CODCr of the wastewater are high, it can be used together with the polyaluminum chloride, but it cannot be mixed. This can reduce the cost of treatment, first or after adding polyaluminum chloride, should be determined according to the test and treatment process.