|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||Antioxidant 2246-A|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Supply Ability:||1000 tons / month|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||CAS NO:||3806-34-6|
|Other Name:||Antioxidant PEP-8T, Antioxidant AO-118||Usage:||Rubber Auxiliary Agent , Plastic Auxiliary Agent|
|Purity:||99% Min||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Molecular Formula:||C41H82O6P2||EINECS No.:||223-276-6|
plastic additive masterbatch,
Product Name: Antioxidant 618, Antioxidant PEP-8T, Antioxidant AO-118
Chemical name: pentaerythritol diphosphonate dioctadecylate, pentaerythritol diphosphoryl distearyl ester, distearyl pentaerythritol diphosphite, pentaerythritol distearyl diphosphate, dioctyl ester pentaerythritol diphosphite ester
English name: O, O'-Dioctadecylpentaerythritol bis (phosphite)
CAS NO: 3806-34-6
Molecular formula: C41H82O6P2
Molecular weight: 733.04
Appearance: white waxy flake solid
Relative density: 0.940～0.960 (50/15.5°C)
Melting point: 52～56°C
Boiling point: 692.2oC at 760mmHg
Freezing point: 50 ~ 54 ° C
Refractive index: 1.4610 ~ 1.4660 (50 ° C)
Flash point: 260 ° C
Solubility: insoluble in water, soluble in methanol (0.3g/100g at 25°C), acetone (0.3g/100g at 25°C), hexane (0.3g/100g at 25°C), benzene (14.7g at 25°C) /100g), chloroform (45.0g/100g at 25°C
|Melting point||37~ 46 degree|
|Acid value||≤0.5% (mgKOH/g)|
Packed in a carton lined with plastic bags, 20KG/carton; not suitable for exposure, heat and moisture during storage and transportation. Store in a cool, dry and ventilated place, and store and transport according to the general chemical products.
1. Due to its structure and high molecular weight characteristics, it is very suitable for the application of polymeric materials requiring high temperature processing.
2. Antioxidant 618 has a higher content of alkyl trivalent phosphorus due to its bisphosphite structure, which makes the antioxidant effect more prominent and efficient. It has better heat resistance and color retention than antioxidant 168. Antioxidant 618 has the advantages of good compatibility to most plastics, good heat resistance durability, small addition amount, good fluidity to fluid melt, and prevention of yellowing. It is widely used in plastics, rubber, adhesives, etc.
3, the product does not contain phenolic substances, is a good food antioxidant, due to low toxicity, can replace the food antioxidant BHT, has passed the FDA certification of the US Food and Drug Administration, can be used for food packaging grade materials.
4. Antioxidant 618 has outstanding effects on preventing oxidation and improving color; it has high thermal stability, weather resistance and hydrolysis resistance. Therefore, processing stability is good, product transparency is good; no pollution It has a good synergistic effect with UV absorbers and phenolic antioxidants.
5.Toxicity and protection: This product is non-toxic, rat oral LD5010000 mg / kg. Protective measures can be taken according to general chemical products.
100% TT Before Shipment
|Tel||0086 134 35409275|
|Fax||0086 757 84888673|
1. Are you a factory or tarding company?
Our company concentrates on on the production, sales and service for plastic and coating additives, fine chemicals and intermediates.
2. Where dose your company locate?
We locate in Heze, Shandong province of China, also have sales rep. in Foshan
3. Can you provide samples for quality checking before placing an order?
Samples are avaliable upon request, but the shipping cost should be paid by customer.
4. How to get the price list?
Please inqire us by alibaba/email.
5. What's your payment term?