|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1ton|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Ton/Month|
|CAS NO:||42751-79-1||Other Name:||EPI-DMA|
|Appearance:||Light Yellow Viscous Liquid||Viscosity:||50-6000|
|Ionic Charge:||Cationic||Solid Content:||>=50%|
|Application:||Potable Water Purifying Agent, Water Treatment||MF:||(C8H16ClN)n|
sewage treatment chemicals,
industrial water treatment chemicals
This product is liquid cationic polymers of different molecular weight which work efficiently as primary coagulants and charge neutralization agents in liquid-solid separation processes in a wide variety of industries. It’s used for water treatment and paper mills, as well as color fixing for textile.
|Active Ingredient||Cationic Quartenary Amine Polymer|
|Chemical Name||Polydimethylamine, Epichlorohydrine, Poly(EPI-DMA)|
|Port of Loading||SHANGHAI Port, China|
|Delivery Time||Within 10 Working Days After Got Your Payment|
|Package||200L/1000L plastic drums|
|Applications||Potable water treatment, wastewater treatment, paper making|
|Sample||Free to test|
Water Decoloring Agent
Paint Flocculant A B Agent
Poly Aluminium Chloride(PAC)
Flocculant; color fixing for textile
Flocculant; color fixing for textile
for drinking water treatment, antiperspirant and other fields
Related water treatment chemicals,etc
|1||Liquid form makes it is easy to use|
|2||It can be used alone or in combination with inorganic coagulants, such as Poly Aluminum Chloride|
|3||Non corrosive of suggested dosage, economical and effective at low levels|
|4||Can eliminate the use of alum & further ferric salts when used as primary coagulants|
|5||Reduction in sludge of dewatering process system|
2.Belt filter, centrifuge and screw press dewatering
4.Dissolved air flotation
6. Color fixing agent
It is an important strong cationic polyelectrolyte, linear homopolymer, water-soluble, can be mixed with water in any proportion, non-toxic and tasteless. It is stable in nature, insensitive to pH and has anti-chlorine degradation. In addition, it also has the characteristics of high temperature and high pressure resistance and high speed shear resistance.
This product is non-toxic. Irritating to eyes and skin.
1.When used alone, it should be diluted to the concentration of 0.5%-0.05%(based on solid content).
2.When used to treat different source water or waste water, the dosage is based on the turbidity and the concentration of the water. The most economical dosage is based on the trial. The dosing spot and the mixing velocity should be carefully decided to guarantee that the chemical can be mixed evenly with the other chemicals in the water and the flocs can not be broken.
3.It is better to dose the product continuously.
Put sample of effluent in a beaker and add it as designated, agitate for 1 minute at 100-120 rpm and then slowly agitate at 60rpm. Determine the floc properly at this time and note the sedimentation and clarity of top solution.
Dissolving time: The time required to dissolve the flocculant varies according to the type of flocculant, water quality, temperature and agitation. However, most flocculants generally require around 1 hour of agitation to completely dissolve the powder. Incomplete mixture of flocculant or lumping may inhibit the performance of the flocculant.
1. It should be formulated into 0.1-0.3% aqueous solution when using, and it is suitable to use neutral water without salty impurities;
2. Spread the dry powder of the product into the stirred water evenly to ensure that it is well dispersed and swollen in the water (do not add water after adding the powder), so as not to form a "fish eye" or block the dosing pipe, and the operation failure occurs. . The stirring speed is controlled at 100-300 rpm;
3. The solution of this series of products should be ready to use, and should not be placed for more than one day after preparation. When preparing, transferring and storing the product, the equipment in contact with the solution is made of stainless steel, plastic, glass or fiberglass;
4. When this series of products is combined with inorganic coagulant, inorganic coagulant should be added first, when there is obvious scented flower (usually about 30-60 seconds), then add this series of products, can not reverse the order Can not be joined at the same time;
5. The dissolved flocculant is applied by a low-shear conveying such as a screw pump or a diaphragm pump.