|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Supply Ability:||1000 tons / month|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Molecular Formula:||C17H18ClN3O|
|Purity:||99% Min||CAS NO:||3896-11-5|
|Type:||Adsorbent||Appearance:||Light Yellow Crystal Powder|
|Other Names:||Bumetrizole||Application:||UV Absorber|
ultraviolet light absorber
English name: Bumetrizole
English synonym: 2-T-BUTYL-6-(5-CHLORO-2 H-BENZOTRIAZOL-2-YL)-4-METHYLPHENOL; BUMETRIZOLE; LABOTEST-BB LT00138024; 326; ULTRA-VIOLET ABSORBER UV-326; ULTRAVIOLET ABSORBENT UV-326; 2-(5-chloro-2h-benzotriazol-2-yl)-6-(1,1-dimethylethyl)-4-methyl-pheno;2-tert-butyl-6-(5-chloro-2h -benzotriazol-2-yl)-4-
CAS No.: 3896-11-5
Molecular formula: C17H18ClN3O
Molecular weight: 315.8
EINECS number: 223-445-4
Related Categories: Industrial/Fine Chemicals; Catalysts and Auxiliaries; UV Absorbers; Polymer Additives; Polymer Science; Stabilizers; Other Heterocycles; Light Stabilizers; Polymer Additives; Polymer Science; Reagents and Supplements;
Appearance: Light Yellowish powder
Purity:≥99.0% by HPLC
Ash content :≤0.1%
Transmittance: 460nm 95.0%min
Pale yellow crystal powder
Loss on drying
The ultraviolet absorber UV-326 is a light stabilizer and is a representative one of benzotriazole-based ultraviolet absorbers. The advantages are stable performance, low toxicity, strong ultraviolet absorption capacity, and can be widely used in photosensitive materials such as color film, color film, color paper and polymer, outer protective coating and many fields. It can effectively absorb ultraviolet light with a wavelength of 270-380nm. It has a wide range of non-food direct contact permits in polyolefins. It has low volatility at high temperatures and high resistance to thermal degradation. Therefore, it can be used in polyolefins. The decomposition loss is reduced during the polymerization and film forming process, and ultraviolet protection is used in the polyester resin, and the metal colored salt is not formed in the heating process of the resin.
Preparation or source:
(1) Extracted from coal tar.
(2) phenol and ethylene are used as raw materials, and phosphoric acid is used as a catalyst to obtain a reaction at 200 ° C and 4.0 to 4.5 MPa
1. This product is a high-efficiency ultraviolet absorber capable of absorbing 270-380 nm ultraviolet light;
2, odorless, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability;
3. It does not change yellow under alkaline conditions and is resistant to oil;
4. This product absorbs almost no visible light, especially suitable for colorless transparent and light-colored products;
5. It is mainly suitable for polyene hydroxy (especially food grade products), AS resin, ABS resin, polyvinyl chloride, polyamide, polyurethane.
|Tel||0086 134 35409275|
|Fax||0086 757 84888673|
1. Are you a factory or tarding company?
Our company concentrates on on the production, sales and service for plastic and coating additives, fine chemicals and intermediates.
2. Where dose your company locate?
We locate in Heze, Shandong province of China, also have sales rep. in Foshan
3. Can you provide samples for quality checking before placing an order?
Samples are avaliable upon request, but the shipping cost should be paid by customer.
4. How to get the price list?
Please inqire us by alibaba/email.
5. What's your payment term?
100% TT Before Shipment