|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||Bisphenol A|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Supply Ability:||1000 tons / month|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||Molecular Formula:||C15H16O2|
|Type:||Organic Intermediates||Appearance:||White Powder|
|Other Names:||2,2-Bis-4-hydroxyphenylpropane / BPA||Application:||Synthetic Resin And Plastics|
para tert butylphenol,
English name: Bisphenol A
English alias: 4,4'-(propane-2,2-diyl)diphenol;p,p'-isopropylidenebisphenol;BPA;4,4'-(1-Methylethylidene)bisphenol;2,2-( 4,4'-Dihydroxydiphenyl)propane; 2,2-Bis(4-hydroxyphenyl)propane; 4,4'-Bisphenol A; 4,4'-Isopropylidenediphenol; 2,2-Di(4-phenylol)propane;
CAS No .:80-05-7
EINECS No.: 201-245-8
Molecular Formula: C15H16O2
Molecular Weight: 228.29
Appearance and shape: white to light brown flakes or powder
Melting point: 152-158 ° C
Boiling point: 220 ° C (4 mmHg)
Flash point: 227 ° C
Storage conditions: cold
storage color: Crystallizes as prisms from dil acetic acid and as needles From water
Crystals or flakes
White to cream
Customs code: 2907230001
WGK Germany: 2
Hazard class code: R37; R41; R43; R62
Safety instructions: S26-S36/37/39-S45-S46-S39-S36/37
RTECS number: SL6300000
Dangerous goods mark: Xn
It is obtained by condensation of phenol and acetone in an acidic medium. When sulfuric acid is used as a catalyst, the acid concentration is 72.5-76.3%, and the reaction temperature is about 40 °C. The reaction is carried out in a stirred tank, which can be produced by a batch process or a continuous production unit. The product is neutralized and separated to obtain crude bisphenol A, which is purified by xylene-water extraction to obtain a finished product. The sulfuric acid method requires less equipment and simple process, but the product quality is poor, the raw material consumption is high, and the “three wastes” are more, which is only suitable for small and medium batch production. In order to obtain a good quality polymer grade bisphenol A, a commonly used industrial process is a method using hydrogen chloride gas as a catalyst. The acetone is mixed with phenol, and the reaction is carried out under normal pressure using dry hydrogen chloride as a catalyst. The reaction is carried out at 50-60 ° C for 8-9 h, and the gas phase hydrogen chloride concentration is maintained at 96% or more. In addition to the formation of bisphenol A, the reaction also produces some isomers, trihydroxy or monohydroxy by-products. These small amounts of impurities do not affect the use in the manufacture of epoxy resins. However, when used in the manufacture of polycarbonate, it must be refined. The Hooke process is a process of distillation and extraction crystallization under pressure to refine bisphenol A, which reduces the cost of the product. Raw material consumption quota: phenol 940kg/t, acetone 320kg/t, sulfuric acid (98%) 500kg/t. Hydrogen chloride method Phenol and acetone are reacted in the presence of hydrogen chloride to obtain bisphenol A. The law is widely used in countries such as the United States and Japan. A typical process is the Hooker method. Excess phenol and acetone (more than 8 ratio)
1) The reactor is charged with a circulating material saturated with hydrochloric acid, and the reaction is stirred at 50 to 60 ° C for 8 to 9 hours under normal pressure. The reaction product is then sent to a hydrogen chloride desorption column, which is stripped from the overhead to a hydrogen chloride recovery system, and the hydrogen chloride is separated and recycled to the reactor. The organic phase contains mainly phenol and can be recycled back to the hydrogen chloride desorption column. The acid-removed reaction mixture is discharged from a hydrogen chloride desorption column into a phenol recovery column, and the excess phenol is separated from the top of the column, and the reactor is recycled. The crude product of the column is sent to the isomer separation column, and the ortho and para isomers are separated under vacuum and recycled to the reactor. The kettle liquid was introduced into a bisphenol A rectification column, and the tar-like substance was separated by distillation under vacuum. The bisphenol A distilled from the top of the column is purified by solvent toluene extraction and recrystallization, and the mother liquor is separated and crystallized to recover the solvent by distillation.
|Tel||0086 134 35409275|
|Fax||0086 757 84888673|
1. Are you a factory or tarding company?
Our company concentrates on on the production, sales and service for plastic and coating additives, fine chemicals and intermediates.
2. Where dose your company locate?
We locate in Heze, Shandong province of China, also have sales rep. in Foshan
3. Can you provide samples for quality checking before placing an order?
Samples are avaliable upon request, but the shipping cost should be paid by customer.
4. How to get the price list?
Please inqire us by alibaba/email.
5. What's your payment term?
100% TT Before Shipment