|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1ton|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Ton/Month|
|CAS NO:||42751-79-1||Other Name:||Dimethylamine/epichlorohydrin|
|Appearance:||Light Yellow Viscous Liquid||Viscosity:||50-6000|
|Adsorbent Variety:||Molecular Sieve||Solid Content:||>=50%|
|Application:||Sewage Water Treatment, Paper Mills||MF:||(C8H16ClN)n|
sewage treatment chemicals,
industrial water treatment chemicals
This product is liquid cationic polymers of different molecular weight which work efficiently as primary coagulants and charge neutralization agents in liquid-solid separation processes in a wide variety of industries. It’s used for water treatment and paper mills, as well as color fixing for textile.
|Appearance||Light yellow viscous liquid|
Water Decoloring Agent
Paint Flocculant A B Agent
Poly Aluminium Chloride(PAC)
Flocculant; color fixing for textile
Flocculant; color fixing for textile
for drinking water treatment, antiperspirant and other fields
Related water treatment chemicals,etc
1.real data without counterfeit
2.product can be customized
3.free samples can be sent for you to test
2.Belt filter, centrifuge and screw press dewatering
4.Dissolved air flotation
6. Color fixing agent
It is an important strong cationic polyelectrolyte, linear homopolymer, water-soluble, can be mixed with water in any proportion, non-toxic and tasteless. It is stable in nature, insensitive to pH and has anti-chlorine degradation. In addition, it also has the characteristics of high temperature and high pressure resistance and high speed shear resistance.
This product is non-toxic. Irritating to eyes and skin.
1. This product is used for the treatment of urban domestic sewage and industrial organic wastewater. It is positive in the acidic or salty medium, and it is very effective for flocculation, sedimentation and clarification of the false floating particles with negative charge.
2. Used for sludge dewatering. According to the nature of the sludge, the corresponding grade of this product can be selected to effectively carry out gravity sludge dewatering before the sludge enters the dewatering machine. When the product is dehydrated, it can produce large flocs, non-stick filter cloth, no scattering during pressure filtration, less dosage, high dehydration efficiency, and the moisture content of the mud cake can reach below 80%.
3. Water treatment flocculant for waterworks with surface water as water source. Low dosage, good effect and low cost. Especially in combination with inorganic flocculants, the effect is better.
The dosage range of varies from 0.2 - 3.0 ppm depending upon the type of effluent and application. It is always advised to do a jar test for evaluating the functioning and approximate dosage.
Put sample of effluent in a beaker and add it as designated, agitate for 1 minute at 100-120 rpm and then slowly agitate at 60rpm. Determine the floc properly at this time and note the sedimentation and clarity of top solution.
Dissolving time: The time required to dissolve the flocculant varies according to the type of flocculant, water quality, temperature and agitation. However, most flocculants generally require around 1 hour of agitation to completely dissolve the powder. Incomplete mixture of flocculant or lumping may inhibit the performance of the flocculant.
1. It should be formulated into 0.1-0.3% aqueous solution when using, and it is suitable to use neutral water without salty impurities;
2. Spread the dry powder of the product into the stirred water evenly to ensure that it is well dispersed and swollen in the water (do not add water after adding the powder), so as not to form a "fish eye" or block the dosing pipe, and the operation failure occurs. . The stirring speed is controlled at 100-300 rpm;
3. The solution of this series of products should be ready to use, and should not be placed for more than one day after preparation. When preparing, transferring and storing the product, the equipment in contact with the solution is made of stainless steel, plastic, glass or fiberglass;
4. When this series of products is combined with inorganic coagulant, inorganic coagulant should be added first, when there is obvious scented flower (usually about 30-60 seconds), then add this series of products, can not reverse the order Can not be joined at the same time;
5. The dissolved flocculant is applied by a low-shear conveying such as a screw pump or a diaphragm pump.