|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Model Number:||Antioxidant KY-616|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Supply Ability:||1000 tons / month|
|Classification:||Chemical Auxiliary Agent||CAS NO:||68610-51-5|
|Other Name:||Poly(dicyclopentadiene-co-p-cresol)||Usage:||Rubber Auxiliary Agent , Plastic Auxiliary Agent|
|Purity:||99% Min||Appearance:||White Crystalline Powder|
|Molecular Formula:||C10H12·C7H8O·C4H8||EINECS No.:||271-867-2|
|CAS Registry Number||68610-51-5|
Other names: Wingstay L, Lowinox CPL
Chemical name: p-cresol and dicyclopentadiene butylated product
English name: Polymeric sterically hindered phenol
CAS No.: 68610-51-5
Molecular weight: 600-700
Related Categories: Antioxidant; Reagents and Supplements; Industrial/Fine Chemicals; Organics; Diphenylmethanes (for High-Performance Polymer Research); Functional Materials; Reagent for High-Performance Polymer Research; Bisphenol and Sulfonyldiphenol Monomers; Monomers; Polymer Science; Agent; plastic additive; oil additive
Melting point 155-159 °C (lit.)
Boiling point 289 °C40 mm Hg(lit.)
Density 0.99 g/cm3 (20 °C)
Refractive index 1.4875 (estimate)
Flash point 289°C/40mm
Storage conditions Store below +30°C.
CAS Database 118-82-1 (CAS DataBase Reference)
NIST Chemical Information Phenol, 4,4'-methylenebis[2,6-bis(1,1-dimethylethyl)-(118-82-1)
EPA chemical information Phenol, 4,4'-methylenebis[2,6- bis(1,1-dimethylethyl)-(118-82-1)
|Product Name||Antioxidant KY-616|
|Appearance||White crystalline powder|
|Boiling Point||170ºC at 760 mmHg|
1. Mainly used to protect light-colored, non-polluting compounds, such as: natural rubber, sealant, ABS, BR, IR, NBR, NR, SBR, SBS, SIS and other derivatives.
2. Can be applied in the processing of polymers, such as: elastic threads, carpet backing, foam rubber mat materials, sole materials, household and surgical rubber gloves, medical products, baby pacifiers, rubber additives, thermos, bathroom mats, Auto parts, paper coatings, etc., to enhance stability.
3. This product is capable of protecting natural and synthetic polymers based on isoprene and butadiene chemistry.
4. Can be used as a highly efficient polyphenol additive.
The cardboard drum (box) is lined with plastic bags, and the net weight per barrel (box) is 25Kg. 500kg large package.
100% TT Before Shipment
|Tel||0086 134 35409275|
|Fax||0086 757 84888673|
1. Are you a factory or tarding company?
Our company concentrates on on the production, sales and service for plastic and coating additives, fine chemicals and intermediates.
2. Where dose your company locate?
We locate in Heze, Shandong province of China, also have sales rep. in Foshan
3. Can you provide samples for quality checking before placing an order?
Samples are avaliable upon request, but the shipping cost should be paid by customer.
4. How to get the price list?
Please inqire us by alibaba/email.
5. What's your payment term?